A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
I feel so helpless and free . . .
Stranded in the asteroid belt of an alien planet, you must leap carefully among the rocks to collect and reassemble your shattered spacecraft.
. . . can't fight this sinking feeling inside of me
- 20 hand-crafted levels
- awesome, original soundtrack
- an easy-to-use level editor (send in levels and they may be added to a future version of Inertia, and you'll get credit)
Pay $1 and get access to
- the game's soundtrack, including a funny bonus track and a higher-quality version of the one featured in game
- an Inertia-themed desktop background
- all source code and assets
Inertia's development has gone 7 times 'round the sun, starting on a 6th grader's pad of graph paper, and, in its most recent turn, available here, digitized and with awesome graphics and music. And you can play the original levels from 7 years past!
|Published||283 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Maximilian Levine's Games|
|Tags||2D, blocks, Hand-drawn, Level Editor, Music, Physics, Pixel Art, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.